Story Recommendations IX

Hey guys.

I know it's been awhile since I last wrote one of this, but I've been so busy. Especially this weekend. I guess I'm the soul who's busy on a weekend haha.

Anyway, in latest news, my brother just got home (YAYYY! :D) and it was so much fun on the day he got back. Now though, he got me enrolled in an online course as a surprise (Why, thank you xD) and I'm stuck with studying my butt off because all I have is a day left. I'm actually catching up with five weeks of data in three days. Someone really should knock sense back into me.

Anyway, I'm done with my rant. I think I'm gonna be busy for awhile, maybe all of March, so you won't see much of me. Which should be good, 'cause you get rid of my blabber! Hahaha xD

So, the two stories for today deal with the same issue, or center around it: Suicide. (I'm sorry if anyone gets offended in any way. I don't mean to ofeend.)

The first one is called,


Type: Original fiction
Rating: R
Short Description: Four, that's how many times I've tried to kill myself.
Authors: torso.of.the.week

Summary:
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss

Four, that's how many times I've tried to kill myself, that's how many times I've felt so shitty that I tried to end it all--tried to wipe myself off the face of the earth. That's how many times I've gotten so close to being gone.

I'm scared of myself. I'm scared of what I might do, not to my own person but to those around me. I don't want to hurt them.

And maybe, just maybe, they don't want to hurt me, either.


This is truly a beautiful story, and the beginning will really have you at the edge of your story, because you'll keep wondering, "What the hell is going on?" The story is currently on hiatus, but you should really go check it out. Maybe you'll inspire the author to update! (:

The second one is called,


Type: Original fiction
Rating: R
Short Description: She sets him on fire, she engulfs him in flames ~
Authors: xiumin.

Summary:
It comes in waves, I close my eyes, hold my breath, and let it bury me.


I seriously love this story. I have no words to describe how beautifully it is written and the emotions it will raise in you. Its just so wonderful, dealing with a girl who wants to end it for herself, but gets saved. You really should check it out! It has great description, and everything about it is absolutely fantastic.

So that would be all. I'm sorry if this sounded rushed, because I am in a hurry. Anyway, I hope you guys have a nice day. And stay healthy!

Lots of love, b-bye! (:
March 2nd, 2015 at 04:14am