Quick Chat & Hello + Missing Mibba

Hey guys!

it's slumflower aka waves aka all the usernames I've had since 7th grade... and I'm now in 12th grade soon to be in college... time sure does fly...

It's been months since I was last on mibba, and my heart has missed both the site, and the amazing people that make the website so wonderful! I feel like so many of us started around the same age in high school that we're all grown up now (or is that just me), but I'm so curious as to who's where in life now and how you guys are doing! If we used to talk on the website please feel free to drop by my PMs or comments and chat it up with me, or even if we've never talked, get to know me!

As to how I'm currently doing, I am a sniffling, coughing, sneezing mess - to put it lightly. It's cold and moody in Maryland and the I'm listening to Valerie by Amy Winehouse on repeat. Spring season of sports was supposed to start by now but it's also supposed to snow 5-10 inches this upcoming Thursday.... ah, nature. School is fair, I feel alone more often than I'm comfortable with but I've gotten quite stellar at masking it and working on coping it. I've gained back most of the weight loss from my last breakdown but it also makes me feel uneasy to be at a normal weight again, but I'm working on it! I'm working on it. I have been reading Game of Thrones and am on the second book right now, but that also puts me at emotional jeopardy so I've been treading carefully. I've gotten into 5/11 colleges I've applied to and most of my other decisions should be coming by the end of month so ... *crosses fingers*. Also, making out with boys is fun...

Anyways, what's up? What's something good that happened to you guys today? Any good books or teas you've stumbled across? Any good shows? I myself just finished Parks & Rec and it was emotionally crippling to let go of such an amazing cast and production.

Hopefully, this website can give me some much needed inspiration to get back into writing and improve! I definitely have not finished my writing journey and need to put this one woman show in full gear.

Have a lovely day y'all

xoxo
slumflower
March 3rd, 2015 at 11:18pm