Hayliver Headcanons (OTP Tag)

Alright, so I’m kinda bored right now and don’t feel like writing the 175 word paragraph I’m supposed to write, which is why I feel like doing the OTP Headcanons meme/tag thingy I stole from Tumblr.

Everybody on this site knows who my OTP is and I believe I also used this tag as an excuse to talk about Hayliver because they ruin my life and everything involving shipping or anything they both do makes me think of them.

For instance:

Image

That’s Oli’s height. Can you imagine Oli carrying Hayley on his shoulders and how fucking adorable that would be. SEE WHAT THESE TWO DO TO ME.

Anyway, feel free to do this yourself whether I tag you or not. It’s pretty fun and I get to see your OTPs. Okay, now onto the questions.
OTP HEADCANONS: HAYLIVER

Image

Favorite non-sexual activity?
They like to sing together! Duh. Because of their contrasting vocals, they always find it interesting when they do songs together ever since they sang “My Heart” at Warped Tour. Of course, when Oli sings, it also compliments Hayley’s voice. That’s why in my series they did “Deathbeds” together. Sometimes when one of them is on tour with the other and vice versa, they like to bring them on stage for a few songs.

Most trivial thing they fight over?
Not really fight-fight, but I feel like they sometimes clash over certain terms to use considering Hayley’s from the US and Oli’s from the UK. Like the fights wouldn’t really be serious, but you can still tell there’s a bit of annoyance toward each other when it happens. (I blame Nikko and the whole cotton candy vs. candy floss thing from her fic for this headcanon omg)

Who does most of the cleaning?
Hayley. Apparently Jeremy and Taylor had said how she always tries to keep the tour bus clean, so I see her as the one being all clean in the relationship. I also see her trying to keep Oli’s hair neat since he doesn’t seem to care when it looks like a fucking mop.

What has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue?
Friends, of course. That’s Hayley’s favorite show and it’s her account. Other than Friends, there’s a few horror movies they like to watch over and over again.

Who calls up the super/landlord when the heat's not working?
They both would. Especially since they have two places to live in (LA and Sheffield) and they’re sometimes not in the same place together, they both have to carry that responsibility.

Who steals the blankets?
Hayley, especially when she’s in Sheffield because of how different the weather there is compared to what she’s used to. Oli’s fine with it because he thinks she’s so adorable when she does it and can’t complain. Also, it gives him an excuse to cuddle with her.

Who leaves their stuff around?
Oli. Being the owner of a clothing line, he leaves a shit ton of his shirts, jackets, and beanies around. This is why Hayley always likes to steal his stuff. Sometimes she makes him clean his mess up. Sometimes it leads to sex. Yep.

Who remembers to buy the milk?
Honestly, neither of them. They both don’t drink milk because Oli’s a vegan and Hayley doesn’t drink it because it’s not good for her voice. So yeah, sorry milk but you at the end of their list of priorities.

Who remembers anniversaries?
They both do. When they officially became a couple was during Warped Tour in 2009 when Paramore played a surprise show and Oli came on stage at the end of their set and kissed Hayley in front of everyone. Since it was such a memorable event and happened during a festival that means a lot to both of them when it comes to music, they definitely can’t forget the date.

Who cooks normally?
Again, they both do. Hayley’s always looking for different recipes and has cooked a lot for the guys in the past. Not to mention, she’s more into vegan stuff (and not just because Oli’s one) and makes sure she cooks things they both could enjoy. Oli’s also a good cook thanks to his mom and since he’s always grateful that Hayley thinks of his lifestyle when it comes to food, he wants to be able to cook for her, too.

How often do they fight?
They don’t really fight that much. The most they’ve fought was during Oli’s whole drug addiction period and the Farros leaving, but after that dark time the fights were less frequent. Hayley’s learned to be able to talk things out and deal with serious shit after losing Josh and Zac while Oli has learned not to be as angry. Sure, there are still times where Hayley could be stubborn as hell and Oli could be rude, but they get through it and they rarely have big fights as much as they used to.

What do they do when they're away from each other?
They’re away from each other quite a lot since they’re both in big bands and are usually touring. Besides texting, webcamming, and facetiming, they also like to write each other. Their letters include pictures and sometimes even presents along with them. Whenever they both miss each other, they both like to reread all the letters they’ve given each other and take them on tour with them every time.

Nicknames for each other?
Like her bandmates, Oli’s nickname for Hayley is Hayles. Because she’s tired of always calling him her boyfriend, she sometimes to refers to him as “my dude”.

Who is more likely to pay for dinner?
Oli always insists on paying for dinner, even though Hayley (being the stubborn person she is) doesn’t want him to. There are times when she pays, though.

What would they get each other for gifts?
Hayley would get Oli either clothes or concert tickets if a good show is happening near them. Oli would get Hayley something from the Disney store or actually take her to Disneyland/Disneyworld himself.

Who kissed who first?
Oli kissed Hayley first. She was showing him a new song (“The Only Exception” at the time) and at the end of it, he went in. This led to a little bump that almost made them not get together, but things got better.

Who made the first move?
Oli. Hello, he kissed her first, remember?

Who remembers things?
Once again, both of them remember things.

Who started the relationship?
Hayley. Though Oli was the one who made the first move, Hayley was the one to make the relationship official and actually establish them as a couple.

Who cusses more?
OLI. I mean, come on, one of his songs is called “Fuck”. That doesn’t mean Hayley’s so innocent.

What would they do if the other one was hurt?
Well, that depends on what you mean by hurt. Physically? Hayley would immediately take care of Oli and never leave his side. She’s kind of used to this happening since Oli’s prone to, ahem, hurt himself during shows and other activities. She’d make sure he was okay and tend to him until he’s better again. If Hayley’s hurt, Oli’s first reaction would be “WHO DID THIS TO YOU” even when nobody hurt her. After his little freak out, he’d also care for her and make sure she’s got everything she needs to get better.

Now emotionally, Hayley would shower Oli in kisses, all the while soothing him with words. Oli would once again want to know who the fuck would ever hurt Hayley and immediately defend her because nobody hurts his girl. Nope.
That was fun! Well, that’s the OTP tag for Hayliver. Maybe I can do it again with Melex, but for now, you guys can do the OTP. Oh, wait, I’m supposed to tag some people, right? I tag Rianne, Jacqui, Nikko, and Richy.

NOW GO. GO ON AND TALK ABOUT ALL YOUR LOVELY OTPS.

watch like nobody do this but me

Deuces.
March 4th, 2015 at 09:27am