Strange People

I've met a lot of interesting people in these past few years of my young life, especially on the public bus on my way to the music conservatory. But never had I met someone as interesting as the old man who sat beside me today this morning. One of the things that made him interesting was the purple hat and the fact that he kept talking to me about random things that were going through his head. Of course it's natural of me to think of him as an insane old man, and yet I didn't, on the contrary I thought that his randomness was refreshing. He even said that he had once owned a purple hamster...
I too had a hamster, although it wasn't purple, I could relate. After meeting the old man, my day became more interesting as I got off the bus, I met yet another "crazy old man" who wore two wooden plates, one in the front and one in the back that said "God is my father, and he is coming." I'm not a religious person, maybe it's a verse from the bible? That same looked at me and smiled saying good morning to me, I naturally smiled back and wished him a good morning as well.
Strange old people, they're filled with interesting things and for some reason we call them crazy. I like to call them, people with a big imagination who have awesome stories to tell.
March 5th, 2015 at 12:42am