I Am Actually Crying Right Now, Mibba.

MIBBA IF YOU DON'T STOP EATING MY POSTS WHEN I SWITCH TABS, I SWEAR. WORK WITH ME HERE, TYRA.

So earlier today, Mark made this post and I was scrolling through the comments, giggling at the silly ones, when I came across this one which I am copy/pasting because my WiiU doesn't like screenshots:

"Mark, I have the most amazing son who loves you so much. He has autism and until recently was non-verbal. (He is four). He has been in speech therapy since the age of two. PECS, sign language, we used every tool available to unlock his words.
My husband is a fan of yours and our son has watched mommy approved videos of you since he could crawl. Recently, he mimicked your closing. We realized the ability for words were there. You unlocked his desire to speak. All that therapy, and his love for you unlocked his words. Shortlyafter he said 'Mommy' for the first time. He now has a spontaneous vocabulary of around thirty words. Two of which are Markiplier and Tiny Box (Tiny Box Tim is more then he can say). He asks for you every day and gets to watch a mommy approved video for bedtime.
I have always wandered what draws him to you. I think it is because you are a beautiful soul that brings out the best in others. I will always be grateful for who you are to my son, and that makes you a hero to me too.
P.S. he got a bike and Markiplier shirt for his birthday. Guess which one he is over the moon about? :)"


ALL OF MY TEARS RIGHT NOW. That is so beautiful.

I worked with Autistic people of all ages through therapeutic horseback riding and I know how important having those connections and bonds are in those situations.

Also the fact that she felt safe enough to share their story, and not a SINGLE person that commented back tried to call her a fake or tried to say she was lying for attention.

I just love everything about it and I mean LOOK AT THIS CUTIE. She put up the video to share with us all and I just think everything is so beautiful right now because of that.

Let's all hug.
March 5th, 2015 at 02:33am