Obscure Fandoms || My Toe Is Being Really Weird.

Srsbiznz first:

Image

Give to me your obscure fandoms!
I want to know what fandoms you or your friends are a part of that you think need more recognition here on Mibba, as far as getting views/recs/subscribers. I want to highlight a Mibba fandom at least once a week that is less well known, and give people a chance to explore something they've never tried before!

Image

So please, share with us!

*Are you a part of an obscure fandom here on Mibba?
*Are there any fandoms you're not a part of, but are curious about, that seem to have less representation?
*Are you willing to explore the unknown?

WELL I AM.

Image

I only have one thing to ask, and it is this:

If you are asking for representation for your fandom, please also link me to one of your favorite fictions here!

I have no problems searching for them the old fashioned way, but I want to hear from the members of that fandom as to what they like best. :)

Image

If you are submitting a fandom that you feel you see that is obscure but you aren't in to/haven't read any fictions about, you can skip this step. :)

BRING IT ON, MIBBA.

Image

_____

In other news, my toe is being really weird. It'll be just a regular, normal toe one minute, and then the next I'll get a shooting pain in it and it will go completely straight and the pain will last for a full 90 seconds.

Image

Image

Almost feels like a Charlie Horse, but in my toe...

Image

Image

Anyway, happy Thursday. There's your dose of TMI! :D
March 5th, 2015 at 09:34pm