Halloween

Hello Mibbians :)

I know it's only March, but every day is a good day to talk about this Holiday :D

Halloween. One of the best times of the year. You get to dress up as something you could only dream about or have only seen in movies. You get to eat candy until your gut pops like a pinata! Scare a bunch of people and prank to your hearts desires! Almost everyone gets involved.

In my own opinion, Halloween is my favorite holiday. Maybe being a fall baby has something to do with it too, but the fact of the matter is Halloween is awesome. Growing up I would always think that if Halloweentown, or Hogwarts, or all the other things that have to do with Halloween (minus Micheal Myers, no offense buddy) would be so awesome if it were real! I grew up in a christian home addicted to horror and pizza, so you can only imagine how I turned out. My grandmother wasn't too happy when she found out I liked that kind of stuff, but she loved me all the same :)

Halloween in history is a day when (back in the day) people would leave food and drinks on their doorstep to keep spirits that have come back at bay. When they would leave their house they would wear masks so that the spirits wouldn't notice them. It wasn't until later on that it became about kids and treats. (Around the 1950s or so) Halloween was a pagan holiday just like Valentines Day.

Even so Still my favorite holiday. Its the only day I can dress up like a preschool child does at play time and no one can say anything because they're doing it too. Unless you go to Comic Con. Then always go to Comic Con.

What is your favorite holiday? Why? Let me know :D
March 7th, 2015 at 01:20am