Make Up!

Brought to you by the lovely Mibban user kitsch. I do not wear makeup much anymore, but as a teenager I used to. (Male rockstars wear make up all the time).

1. Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
Hmm....I haven't really bought makeup in a long time. I still have way too much eyeliner/eye shadow despite how much I used to wear.

2. What's the one product you can't live without?
I really don't wear much makeup anymore, but I would say I guess the eyeliner. It completes any look, and it makes your eyes look bigger/softer depending on how you use it. It contrasts a lot of emotion too, I'd say.

3. Favorite makeup brand?
MAC cosmetics for sure has to be one of my most favorite makeup brands. It's a little pricey, but it's great makeup for the price.

4. How big is your makeup collection?
It used to be very big, and when I used to carry a bag with me everywhere, I'd always carry most of it with me. That was before the issues I had with bullies and then stopped using it. I guess I grew out of it I guess.

5. And how do you store it?
In a bag. I still have a small one I keep at home.

6. How many items of makeup have you got in your handbag at the moment?
Just a few; eyeliner, mascara, and eyelash curler. I carry thinks like mints in it as well.

7. If you could raid another person's stash, who would it be?
Kat Von D.

8. How long does your usual makeup routine take and how many products do you use?
Only around ten minutes or so, not that long at all. I only use a few products depending on where I'm going.

9. Have you ever bought makeup knowing you wouldn't use it?
No, not really.

10. Tag a few other makeup addicts to do this tag!
Everyone!! ^-^
March 8th, 2015 at 07:05pm