Life

So, I've been absent for almost a month, I've checked in to do my Magazine Editing responsibilities and Beta Reader responsibilities. But ugh, life has given me a bad hand lately.
Let me clarify.
So about a week after my birthday my boyfriend and I got into a huge fight, and I left. We are now officially exes. I still have stuff in my apartments, I'm on the lease, and my name is on the utilities, so it's been messy.
Living back with my parents has been a huge adjustment. It's been rough, honestly.
But they've been so great with everything. I couldn't have asked for better parents.
Then. Of course the other shoe had to drop.
I got into a car accident on Saturday night in my mom's car. Even though the guy in front of me slammed on his breaks, twice, on the highway in N.J. it's automatically the driver in the back's fault. Meaning me.
So I damaged her car, got points on my license and got a ticket. Yipee life.
So I haven't had much downtime to write, let alone breathe and be okay.
But, I wanted to let you love Mibbians know about my life, and how much fun it is...
Life is rough, and I know people in the world have it much worse than I, and I appreciate everything I have. I just needed to rant.
March 10th, 2015 at 03:51am