OMFG LAST NIGHT WAS...

Hhahaha amazing.

kay so. I went over to my friend Katie's house with my other friend Livv.
We met up with katie's boyfriend, jimmy, and my boyfriend, death[nickname], and death's friends, Danny, Brandon, & Ritchie, at a football game at a school Katie had just left to come to my school.

We were standing there, & Danny, me, Death, & Ritchie were stand there. And Danny would like a match, throw it, and yell "Fireball!". Well, we all dress.. Kind of dark... & in this town, you DON'T do that. Well this cop came up and was like "Okay you four need to come with me.. behind this van." I was thinking, wtf is going on, he's going to rape us. He's like "This is a football game. You come to watch the game. You don't stand around making trouble. Are you the same kids from last year?" We were like "Uh.. no." Then he's like "Where are you from?" We told him. Then he's like "How old are you?" Me - 15, Ritchie - 16, Danny, - 15, Death - 17. He looks at Death and goes "You can go to jail." I kind of rolled my eyes, but no one was looking at me. By this time we had about five cops surrounding us. The cop was like "Why are you guys here?" And I was like "Well my friend Katie used to go to school here, and we decided to come." and the cop was like "okay.. You either need to sit in the stands and watch the game or go home." So we went to Death's car, which was on the other side of where this was happening, and sat down. In the process, the school's princepal was following us and my shoe got suck in the mud, lol!. So we sat down and this little girl comes over and is like "My friends told me to do this. "FIREBALL." " And Brandon was like "Tell your friends to SUCK MY BALLS" And she was like "okay!" and ran off. Ten minutes later, here come the cops. Brandon had a gray beanie on & he took it off and put it in Death's car. The cops came over and was like "okay what happened" and we were like "well this kid we barely know through one of our other friends was like, 'can we hang out with you' and we were like, 'sure but we don't really know you' and he was like, 'but i know carlos!' so we were like 'okay then'. The little girl came over [and we told him that story] except we were like 'but the kid ran off after he said that because he knew she'd tell the cops' so the cops finally left after a few more minutes of questions.

We decided to leave just in case they'd go and get the little girl and have her identify the kid.

So i went with katie and jimmy and we were going to meet at a resturant across the street.

we got in katie's car and we were blocked, so there was this corn feild with a little bit of flat land, a ditch, then the road. And we were driving on that little flat land until we got stuck and had to back up [jimmy got out of the car and pushed us out, he was sooo muddy]. we went back and someone had finally moved so we found a way out.

then we all went back to katie's house and at first her mom wasn't there. so we were watching Saw I, her mom comes in after we had gotten all settled, and she looks around at all the guys and goes "HAND CHECK"
I was great.

& Her mom left again.
And me & Death were cuddling on the couch, and Danny comes over and lays on me.
So me & death got on the floor.
& after a while danny kept hitting me with his foot. so i was like.. beating him up, lol.
and he finally pissed me off, so i got a half full water bottle got up and chucked it at his head from like.. a half foot away from him.
now he has a huge gooseegg and an L shaped bloody mark.
I feel soooo bad but it's all goooood.

I had soo much fun.
It was greattt.
Don't you agree?
LOL.
October 7th, 2007 at 04:19am