I Just Wanted to Say...

I've basically grown apart from Mibba. I will ramble to get this to the minimum characters, but I really don't have a lot to say other than goodbye. I won't get rid of my account, because in the past I've always found myself coming back here and because I still have a group write going that I will see the end of because I do love the story and wouldn't flake on my co-writers.

I have too much going on in life to worry about updating or finishing a story. I'm growing up and I need to focus on my job, my boyfriend, my family and my future. I'm learning to drive, doing my level 3 in childcare, my boyfriend and I have reached 5 years together and want to move out. Too many things are taking up all my energy and time. I don't even use a laptop any more.

I'm sorry for anyone who read my stories. One day I might complete them. If I get bored some day I may pop on and give you an update, because I still have that urge in me to write.

I just can't promise myself to a piece of work I don't have the time to complete.

To anyone who speaks to me on here, feel free to ask for my Facebook or email. I have made some good friends on here, especially Becca (Anchor and Hope.), you've proven to be such an amazing friend even if we live oceans apart.

So yeah...

Bye all!
March 12th, 2015 at 09:00pm