Flashback Scenes Are Hard!

Okay, so in my PLL fanfic, the next chapter is going to be a flashback scene. Like, THE ENTIRE next chapter.

I have never written a flashback scene before in my life.

What I was thinking about doing, is watching some old episodes of PLL that have flashbacks and maybe that'll give me some inspiration.

I'm obviously not going to use the flashbacks from the episodes. I'm just going to be using them for inspiration.

Also, the show Pretty Little Liars is really based off of the books (incase you didn't know)

So, another thing I was thinking about doing is, since I haven't read the books, is look up "Pretty Little Liars book spoilers" and maybe get some ideas from that.

Again, I won't be copying anything, I'll just be doing that for inspiration.

But before I do all of that, I have a lot of other stuff to do.

-Go check the mail
-If there's anything in the mail, bring it back home.
-Get ready to go to the gym for 3 hours.
-Go to the gym.
-Come back home and shower.
-Go eat Mexican (third night in a row lol)
-Come back home
-Get ready to go to the gym AGAIN for 4-1/2 hours
-If it's not too late, go for a 10 minute jog
-Come back home and shower
-Wash clothes
-Do some writing (hopefully)


Of course I'll be checking snapchat and instagram between times and checking tumblr and twitter.

So yeah, I have a lot to do today.
March 13th, 2015 at 03:15pm