The Clique Is a Mess

THE SKELETON CLIQUE, THAT IS.

FOR THOSE WHO DON’T KNOW, THE FANDOM FOR TWENTY ONE PILOTS IS A BIG EMOTIONAL WRECK RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THEY’RE HITTING US WITH ALL THIS AMAZING NEWS.

We got the album title.

We got a new single.

New music video.

They announced the album release date.

They gave us the whole track list.

Ty and Jersh got matching twitter icons now.

There’s a new logo.

World Tour in the fall.

They’re going to be near me.

Tyler’s wedding is in like 10 days.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PROCESS ALL OF THIS SHIT WITHOUT FREAKING OUT. MY BABIES ARE GROWING AND THE NEW MUSIC IS SICK AS FRICK OKAY LIKE THE VESSEL ERA WAS AMAZING AND IT’S KINDA SAD SEEING IT END BUT BRUH WE’RE NOW MOVING ONTO THE BLURRYFACE ERA AND IT’S GOING TO BE RAD.

WE’RE NOT BROKEN PEOPLE ANYMORE.

WE’RE THE FEW, THE PROUD, AND THE EMOTIONAL.

I’M FEELING.

DON’T TOUCH ME.

But really, I’m so excited. This album comes out on May 19 and Tyler and Josh have been so wonderful on Twitter. They keep going all, “This is your album. We missed you guys.” So excuse me while I cry.

WATCH THE VIDEO.



And time for my commentary because it’s been a while since I’ve done that.

- WHEN TYLER AND JOSH ARE MCR AF AND YOU JUST WANT TO CRY LIKE THE SAD EMO YOU ARE.

- I find it fitting that they’re in a place with all this snow because tHEY’RE SO COOL THIS ISN’T FAIR.

- No but really they’re reminding so much of revenge era mcr and it’s killing me whose idea was this to let these boys do this to me.

- Just fuck me up

- Jersh and his red hair and makeup and how he looks like Frank Iero like jesus why must you ruin my life.

- The microphone/lightbulb shit tho. Looks like Ty got some inspiration from Hayley in the “Ignorance” video.

- Btw Hayley said she was so proud of them. SHE CALLED THEM HER BROTHERS.

- BROTHERS

- STEP ASIDE FARROS

- WHO NEEDS JOSH FARRO WHEN YOU GOT JOSH DUN AMIRITE

- Then it gets to the part where it’s all red and Tyler’s voice is all deep and guys this is his alter ego.

- THIS IS BLURRYFACE AKA TYLER’S ALTER EGO AKA THE ALBUM TITLE AKA A HINT THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE A COOL ASS CONCEPT ALBUM THAT’LL TEAR US TO SHREDS

- BLURRYFACE WANTS HIM DEAD APPARENTLY.

- SHOULD I BE AFRAID OF EVIL TYLER OR KINDA TURNED ON IDK.

- IT’S THE MCR MAKEUP I TELL YA. JUST LOOK AT THEM.

- DON’T LET YOUR EVIL SIDE WIN TYLER. YOU GOT THIS. FOR YOU HAVE THE POWER OF LOVE FROM THE CLIQUE, YOUR PARENTS, JERSH AND JENNA. OH AND MARK. DEFINITELY MARK.

- I think Mark directed this video so thank you for being awesome, Mark.

- Jersh y do ur drums keep falling apart son

- He bangin them too hard

- And those drums ain’t the only things he’s bangin hard *WINK WINK*

- Wait Tyler’s taking off his coat and hat like don’t do that you’ll catch a cold

- But then again he’s cooler than ice so he’s all good

- Take it off Tyler. Take it all off.

- YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- I’M FAIRLY LOCAL. I’VE BEEN AROUND.

- I’VE SEEN THE STREETS YOU’RE WALKING DOWN.

- I’M FAIRLY LOCAL. GOOD PEOPLE NOW.

- OH OH OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHH

- VIDEO’S DONE. AND REPEAT.

Ahem. So yeah. Like I said, we’re all a mess right now. Bruh, you should see tumblr. There’s already a bunch of edits, gifs, audio, all that stuff. Come on, they released just one song and we’re already going deep into what the album’s about. I love this fandom.

Deuces.
March 19th, 2015 at 07:58am