Who Loves Fairies!? (Story Recommendations)

So I don't think it's any secret that Divine Faery loves Fairies, they're her favorite mythical creatures...other than Hellhounds they're like tied and before you ask no I don't love Hellhounds because of Supernatural. I don't hate Supernatural but everyone seems to think I love Hellhounds because of it when they find out I like them ::lol:

Well this Blog is about Fairy Tales...in a sense, these stories I'm about to recommend to you are about fairies but in ways you may not be familiar with, if you're the kind of person who thinks of fairies being like Tinker Bell then you may be surprised.

Unless you take a look at these sites before hand

Just Fairy Things and Faeries

First I wouldn't be doing my job as a writer if I didn't recommend my Faery Tale Crystal Dreams a fan-fiction based off the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr. If you're a fan of series I think you should check it out and even if you're not familiar with the series, don't worry about it I promise you it won't be a problem.

Next is I Don't Believe in Fairies So How Am I One? gosh I wish I'd wake up and find out I was fairy sometimes and I don't want to spoil anything but I have high hopes in this story.

Next is Silver Silver was a story that even surprised me as a fairy lover who knew more about the true nature of fairies.

Last is Monsters in Your Bed This story is not about faeries specifically but it's still good and I think it should be read.
March 20th, 2015 at 07:02am