Homophobe Has Been Finished!

Wow.

That is all I can say, because I am completely blown away right now.
It's absolutely crazy to think.
I'm done.
Homophobe is done.
25 chapters, over 1000 readers, 360 comments, 420 subscribers, 144 recommendations and 62 362 words later, and I'm done.
( ゚ Д゚)

I've left the ending a little ambigious, which may not please a lot of readers, but I realised that I wanted to end it, but I knew that there were not picture perfect happy endings for these two.
Anything else would've felt rushed, and I rushed it enough as it was.
But!! the epilogue ending on a very positive note, so do with that what you will, my beautiful Mibbians. Image

I have finished a full fledged novel, and I've never finished a novel before!
This is absolutely insane, and I am so happy.
And honestly, I would've never been able to stay as motivated and as passionate as I was about it, without you awesome guys.
Image

I mean, three years later since the beginning, and we're here. Image

It's been a super long ride, especially with sometimes months in between updates (Image I'm terrible and don't deserve you wonderful readers *sniff*) but three years later, and the story is done.
This is the end of Ash and Chase.
It's finally hitting me, not writing the last chapter, not posting it, but writing this blog.
Who's crying? I'm not crying.
(;*△*;)

I honestly never would have even believed the amazing popularity it gained over the years.
I can't thank you guys enough, it wouldn't have been possible without you guys.
Thank you guys for reading and subbing and commenting and recc'ing, all of it.
Reading your guys' thoughts were some of my favourite parts of writing this story!! Image
And I hope you enjoyed being a part of it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

What now?
I have no idea. (●´∀`●)

I don't know if I'll be writing any more, what I'll be writing, if that happens, but I guess we will see.
I sort of feel like Homophobe is my lasting (very minute, very minuscule, easily ignored) legacy on Mibba, and with the slash fiction community mostly dying, I think this may or may not be the end.
This was mostly just meant for me to babble about how much I adore you guys (a lot Image) and to celebrate the end of Homophobe.
And it was too long to stick in an author's note. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧)
So if you guys have any questions, anything you want to know, anything you want to say, just let me know!
I love talking to you guys!
And I mentioned it in the author's note, but if you could drop any line on Homophobe, just as a last hurrah, I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts. It would mean the world to me. Image

I think that's everything?
I'm not sure, have I mentioned that I love you guys enough?
And that Homophobe had hands down the best readers in all of Mibba?
Because it did. (*≧▽≦)

And that is all?
Thank you for reading, either kind stranger or wonderful reader, you guys are all the best.
Thank you again.
Au reviour from Walter and I!

Image
March 22nd, 2015 at 07:29pm