Did My Story Predict Zayn Leaving 1D?

I'm kidding, of course, but for some reason my story just keeps popping back into my mind because it's kinda one of those weird coincidences.

When I heard the news that Zayn was leaving One Direction and that they would be continuing on as a foursome... I was a little sad, even though I'm not a big old fan of the band. I'm not saying he shouldn't leave or anything like that - it's completely his decision to make and I respect it, but I'm really not sure if they're still going to be the same One Direction, you know?

To be honest, I also kinda looked at my calendar to make sure that it wasn't April First (which is my least favorite day of the year, if I'm being completely honest). I also just double checked it right now.

It's just so weird. I always knew (no offense to any of their fans) that they wouldn't last, but I never thought that this would happen. ...That sounded so much meaner than I thought it would sound. Again, sorry about that, but that's just what I've always thought.

But yeah... my story has just been popping back up into my head since I found out about his departure from the group. It's not exactly under the same circumstances, Zayn leaves One Direction to pursue his own career in the music industry whereas in real life he says he wants to lead a "normal" life (which I'm not quite sure if he'll be able to do or not because of his celebrity status, but I wish him well with it), but it's still Zayn leaving the guys.

I'm just kind of hoping that things won't follow my story exactly, because after Zayn leaves, the band becomes no more and 1D ceases to really exist.

Let's pray that doesn't happen.

Anyways, is anyone else pretty sad to hear that Zayn'll be leaving One Direction? Do you guys think it's for good or do you think he'll come back one day? Either way, I just hope that he'll be able to live his life the way he wants to.
March 26th, 2015 at 01:29am