Week

So funny how a week ago I confess liking someone.

And right now they refuse to look in my direction.

Like, at all.

They're refusing to talk to me, act like I don't exist, and when we have classes together they bolt out the room.

Like, ugh.

If you really wanna get under my skin...ignore me. That drives me insane.

Like I'm a person that will talk out my feelings and make them clear. Like if I'm upset, you'll know I'm upset. You may have to force it out of me at times, but you'll eventually get it.

Like, just say it. Curse at me. Call me a bitch. Say I'm fucking crazy and you don't wanna associate with me right now. Call me all the foul names in the book.

At least then I'll know what's in your head and I can wrap my mind around it.

Silence? Leaves me confused as fuck.

Tried the note trick, failed like fuck.

And all my friends are like "Just ignore her back. She's not worth it. She wanna play games, play the same one."

And I get it, and I wanna do it, but I can't.

Like I can't even stop looking at her.

So I decided I'm not gonna ignore, but I'm gonna try and move on.

I'm open. If she ever wants to talk to me again, I'll talk. She doesn't, we won't.

But I'm gonna continue to live my life. I'm gonna act like her ignoring me is nothing and I'm gonna act the same way I did before. I'm still gonna be supportive and care.

Cause I care, according to my friends, too much.

And I know I do cause I think I really fucked up and fell in love (if not, very close.)

I just wanna see her happy. She doesn't look happy ignoring me, but it's whatever.

I'll be fine.

Eventually.

I just gotta shut up about the whole situation cause I keep saying it's cool...then I rant about to whoever has an open ear.

I'll figure it out.
March 26th, 2015 at 03:22am