I Finally Get a Break

Spring Break is here.

Finally.

So yeah, I’m finally on spring break and it seemed like it took forever to come. probably bc i’ve been thinking about this break ever since winter break ended I’ve been so tired lately. And sick. I need this week off because it’ll give me time to actually recover and I can finally get some writing done without any assignments getting in the way. Thank you teachers for not giving me anything. You the real MVPs.

During my breaks in between classes, I’ve been working on the Melex. I’m about 5k in and it’s going to be another long one-shot. Then again, when don’t I write a fucking long one-shot jfc.

I’m loving this fic so much, guys. Meg is absolutely fab in it and of course we got Alex being adorkable. But then I ended up adding an original character and then there’s going to be some ~sexy times~ and some deep stuff. Who would’ve thought just one Jhené Aiko song would give me all this? Once again, I thank her for making this song. I’ve listened to it like a thousand times since I started the fic.

Really enjoying what’s going on in the story so far. This is basically what’s happening at the moment:

Image

Yep. Meg and Alex are getting high right now and being all cute. It’s been so fun writing this. I also got around to making the story page and will even give you guys a snippet.
“Hey,” she said. “I’m sorry, is this a bad time? You seem like you can’t talk right now.”

“No, it’s cool,” he assured her. “I’m just trying to get...somewhere.”

That was when she heard something else in the background. It sounded like somebody speaking over an intercom and though she couldn’t make out everything they said, she heard the word “delay”.

“Are you at the airport?” she asked. “But I thought you weren’t on tour anymore.”

“Yeah, I’m not,” Alex said. “But I have to go somewhere for, uh, other reasons. Anyway, I miss you.”

A smile crept across her face. “I miss you, too. You...you should come over.”

“Come over?” he repeated. When he said that, something in his voice hinted that he was happy about this idea.

Meg took a deep breath and went on. “I’ve had so many things I could’ve done today, but I really don’t want to do any of them. I just kept wishing that you were with me because being with you would make anything better as long as we could do it together. I’m probably sounding needy and ridiculous but this is how I feel. Come over to my place.”

The other end was silent. Or at least as silent as it could be in the airport. She kept hearing all these different voices (including the one on the intercom) and none of them came from Alex’s mouth. It almost led her to assume that he just put the phone down and walked away, probably trying to figure out a way to tell her he couldn’t do that. However, he finally spoke right when she was about to hang up.

“I’ll be there before you know it.”

And there you go! That’s all for now. I’m gonna write a little bit more before going to bed. In other news, Hayley Williams has a little beauty and music show called “KISS OFF” and the first episode is going to air on March 31st. I’m so excited!

Besides writing, the fruzzins want to do a beach day/sleepover next week since the weather’s going to be in the 80s. This break is going to be so nice. I hope everyone else had/has a good spring break, too!

Deuces.
March 27th, 2015 at 07:40am