Mibba Reinvention (Formerly mellissajay)

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I'm back! But not at all in the same way you'd expect.

First and foremost, it's been nearly two years since I've updated this account. Since I've really been wanting to get back into writing lately, I figured I'd wipe all my old stories (which were mostly fanfiction) and completely re-do my Mibba account. That said, I will no longer be posting, recommending, reading, or being an active part in fanfiction or its community.

I know this may disappoint a lot of my friends and readers who were here solely for the fanfiction. I realise that. However, I have grown out of that stage of life and I'm looking to move toward more serious genres. (No offense to fanfiction writers, y'all do your thing. Personally, it's not for me.) Feel free to unfollow/unsubscribe, whatever you have to do.

Please do not ask me to reupload old fanfic stories or to send them to you. I no longer have them. I deleted them all a long time ago.

But just in case you do wanna stick around, I will be posting more poetry and prose on here, as well as my travel pictures from time to time. Hopefully you'll enjoy everything this page will have to offer. As always, I appreciate all of your support during this transition. :)
March 27th, 2015 at 01:16pm