"Spring Cleaning" || Update

If you know me Im a horrible housekeeper. I have stacks of dishes in my kitchen, piles of laundry that are going to take me weeks to clean if I don't go to the laundromat, and my apartment needs to be organized. I feel so overwhelmed because I have perpetually no help. My boyfriend tries but he's as bad as I am. Between him working nights and me working days and Ethan up at all times of the night and day its hard for either of us to accomplish the feat of actually cleaning something.

And my cat doesn't help.

He pees on everything and he's fixed and his litter box is clean and we don't have another cat. He just is a dick and wants to make my life hell.

And I've got to get everything clean in the next week or two because Ethan starts in-home physical therapy and I've sen them call CPS for a lot worse. Yeah, I have dirty dishes, and yeah my laundry isn't clean but he's always washed, feed, and well loved but they won't see it that way.

I don't really have anyone to watch him so I can clean on one of my days off (I work the next ten days straight in order to have the Saturday before Easter off) and I'm working ridiculous 9am-5pm shifts that while are the norm for some people and aren't that bad leave me no time to clean. I have to go home and take Ethan so that my boyfriend can get a four hour nap in before he has to work. And during that time Ethan just wants to be held and wants to play and while I love him I wish I could just leave him with someone for the day so I can clean.

Sadly, my dad isn't that great with children (god only knows how he survived me and my little brother by himself with no help), my stepmom has taekwondoe later in the afternoons with my stepsister and during the day she goes to see friends or has things going on. My brother doesn't even know how to change a diaper let alone be left by himself with a baby. Then his family all works during the day.

Thankfully I got home today and Ethan was sleeping, actually SLEEPING by himself without being held so I cleaned out my closest (one of the places Gizmo likes to tinkle) and found something I didn't know I had!

Its called "The Independent Writer" its a how to book about writing with grammar and stuff in it. I only flipped through it but was like "Cool, I might read this at work or something".

Anyways, yeah, Im so stressed out its not even funny. Im hoping to finish cleaning my room before Tuesday when I meet his physical therapist. She is thankfully meeting me at my work.

On a plus side, I updated When Night Falls again. Yay! Im on a roll. I should have yet another update in another week. Its going to be a long chapter, like five thousand words. Haha.
March 28th, 2015 at 03:47am