Never Give Up - (6) Find Customers

Never Give Up
- (6) Find Customers

Hello everyone,welcome back, this is Judy Feng Liu.
Today, let’s talk about finding your long-term customers.
When you open your own company, you need to find your long-term customers, not only short-term ones.
But, after opening your own company, you might find out that it’s very difficult to find a big customer, and it is very hard to find a long-term customer. So, your business might not be going very well as you thought.
At this point, you might be sad, you might cry, you might want to give up.
Do not give up! I run my own company and I have met the same situation. That time, when I was sad and wanted to give up, I cheered myself up, and told myself not to give up. So, that time, I firstly sat down and figured what I should do. I thought: I am an honest and trustworthy business woman; I am a perfectionist; I am doing my best to do everything perfect. Why don’t I get big customers? Why don’t I get long-term customers? How to find them? All the short-term customers are satisfied with us, but they do not need long-term services, so, what should I do to find long-term customers?
After considering all of these questions, I made a list. I wrote this down on a piece of paper: I know myself that I am a good and reliable business woman, but the customers do not know. So, what should I do to let them know?
In this case, you too, cheer yourself up and make a list of what you should do. And then do it!
Trust yourself, every problem can be solved! Trust yourself! You can find your ways to let people know that you are a good business man/woman who can be trusted, who can offer perfect services.
Tell yourself in a mirror every day:I am the best, I can do it. I will never, ever give up! And then, see what will happen!
Okay then, thank you for listening, welcome to contact me if you want to say something to me. I would like to listen to your stories.
See you next time, my dear friends. Have a good day!

Our website: http://mandarin-travelling.com
March 28th, 2015 at 08:13am