Feeling Good.

Oddly enough, I'm feeling excellent.

I mean, My power and internet is about to be cut off, I havent been able to pay rent in months, I ahve no food and I'm almost out of smokes - But I feel fucking great.

Why? I have some of the best friend's in the world, and the most awesome boyfriend and kid. I'm suddenly feeling really good about my piece of shit life.

One of my mates dropped by today and just hung out and talked shit for about 7 hours - Which was nice. I never have people just visit with no agenda (apart from that one friend we have that is like our furniture, haha)

This mate brought around TWO free game codes for us from work - That's a big thing for us since we are gamers and streamers but can never afford new games. He also brought a pack of smokes - Legend. It's just so nice to know that there are still people out there I can call friends, who don't give a fuck if I'm too poor to go out drinking or go shopping - They are just content to come around and talk smack and play games.

My life may be shit - But it's all the brighter for those people in it that shine.
Plus my Mibba mates of course, without them I'd be nothing - You know who you are.

I may be starving, but I got my Netflix and some smokes, and that's okay for now.
March 28th, 2015 at 01:04pm