Personal

Wow, today has been a looooong day. I am currently living with my best friends and their family. -I have been friends with them for close to 4 years so their family has welcomed me in as a daughter, sister, and everything else. I have a very rough relationship with my dad so they have seen it progressively get worse and recently it got very very bad so they invited me into their home to live.- So today we went on a day trip out to the valley to choose the place for their marriage -they're getting remarried- it was super fun! Hecka pretty and totally worth the 2 1/2 hour car ride with cramped leg room.

Today was great!... Until we got home and went out to pizza.

We met my other friend - the girls sister ( she had work so she couldn't go today). She was in an okay mood but as soon as our contreversial friend came up as the topic, everything turned sour. Just last night I got into a fight with said girl about her inclusion in our friend group, she has this tendensy to ditch us for her other friends and sadly, it makes me feel shitty so I decided to say something last night. And that didn't turn out great. But whatever. Tonight at dinner when that friend was brought up, I voiced my opinion on the situation, saying I didn't want her to go because I was upset about it all. Which that, of course, turned int an arguement about how I was being unfair and how I was wrong to feel that way. The conversation ended in her getting pissed off and saying "I don't fucking care anymore" and storming off. Like I said earlier, we live in the same house and she is my best friend, so I got really upset and went to the bathroom to cry. (I feel like me moving here has completely ruined our friendship and I have no idea what to do.)

---

And now we can't have a conversation at all because either I break down and cry or she shuts down. I don't know what to do. This was a terrible idea. I give up.

I didn't know where to vent to, all of my core friends are involved, so I'm turning to Mibba to vent to. I'm sorry.
March 29th, 2015 at 06:15am