Happy

Apart from the fact that we have a current Tsunami warning in NZ. That sucks.

But other than that, I'm pretty happy right now. I've been watching the Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Championships which has just finished, and I've gotta say; So amazing. The amount of skills on show was just insane! Thankfully, the team I wanted to win, took out the grand prize of $400,000. Absolutely shocking and they almost lost it, but they pulled out all their skills and took home the win!

So, Go Team Denial! #WolfPack.

Also; I managed to get some money, YAY. So I get to eat now (which is good because I'm feeling so light headed right now from jumping around watching the final matches). I also just ordered another Dragon Ball Manga - Just one, I can't afford to be wasting money everywhere. So that'll arrive tomorrow :)

All round, a pretty damn good day - I might write some more tonight and post up a Game Of Thrones thingy. I've also started designing T-Shirts for my Clan/LAN group. We are actually getting pretty known now which is great to see, we've got some fans. Our ultimate goal would be to get to the COD World Champs and come at least 6th place. Lot's of work to do and we need to find another couple team members, but I think we can get there.
March 30th, 2015 at 03:15am