The More You Know About Shay

After taking a long break from mibba, i've decided to let some of the newer members know a little about me. Featuring random survey type questions.

1) Is this the best year of your life? I believe so, 2015 has treated me well so far. I've learned a lot about myself, and can honestly say I have grown as an individual and as a mom.

2) What was the first thing you did when you woke up? Yoga before my littles woke up.

3) What was the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Watched like four documentaries.

4) Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone? My ex, who happens to be the father of my children...

5) What woke you up today? The amazing sunshine floating through my windows.

6) Finish this sentence: The last person I kissed is…? So far away and I miss them so much.

7) Are the blinds on your window open or closed? Open. Always open.

8) What song are you listening to? Actually, I am listening to instrumental piano melodies.

9) Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days? My little ones. Lots of cuddly hugs from those two the last few days.

10) Concert tickets or NFL game tickets? Concert tickets, I sure am not a sports fan.

I suppose that gives you a little insight to my life, maybe not. I'm just incredibly bored and this seemed like a decent idea.
March 30th, 2015 at 07:12pm