Antsy

I don't do second place.

I'm not a second choice.

And I will never be a knowing side hoe.

Like, thanks for making me realize my sexuality and that I know that I am ready to romantically/sexually give my love to someone.

But, I gotta learn that you can't be the one. No matter how much I wish you were, no matter how much my heart still aches for you and I love you.

You can't be the one.

You have your "soulmate"

And, honestly, I don't think you're ready for me and all the love I have to give.

It's too big for you.

I don't think you can handle a relationship that is beyond long distance/online because you even said yourself you have a hard time expressing your feelings in person.

And that's what a in real life relationship is about, in person communication. You can't say you care for a person too much, and ignore them.

You can't say that and not tell them you're in a relationship.

You just can't.

And now you're playing games and a simple text got me questioning about Wednesday.

Why Wednesday?

Unless I'm thinking way too into things, you could've said what you had to say today.

Or tomorrow.
Or yesterday.

I'm always open to you. always.

i'm stupid, pathetically, desperately in love with you.

and i feel like a fool cause i never had you. i had the possibility of you.

And I shouldn't be. Everyone keeps telling me I shouldn't be.

But I am.
March 31st, 2015 at 01:53am