I'm Back and Offended

I haven't updated in so long but I felt like rereading one of my favorite fanfics, it was the best fanfic ever written (in my opinion) and I just wanted a little rush of nostalgia. But as I was looking through the stories I had subscribed to, I noticed that it was GONE. I think the author deleted it because I can't find it ANYWHERE and what makes it worse is that I don't remember her name, and I want answers. That fanfic was way too well written and had me in tears to just toss away like that!

Sigh.

or maybe she didn't delete it? Maybe, Mibba did because it was against some new guidelines (i don't know what they are I haven't been on here in years) anyways it's just really heartbreaking because I had read the entire story more than once and it was so GOOD, it sucks so bad to come back and it's just POOF! Gone! I have no connection with the author I wasn't her friend or anything because she was popular and older than me so I just enjoyed her story in silence and now I'm sad. She is a really good writer and she has disappeared. I wish I could write that well.

EDIT: the fanfic's title is 'Better Than Me' and it was too good ! I'm just sad it's gone!
March 31st, 2015 at 04:14pm