Something Everyone Should Do

Dearest people of Mibba, I’m super sorry for inactivity lately. I’ve been somewhat busy. Mainly with my boyfriend. But, when I’m not busy, I still don’t write. And it’s upsetting because for a while there, I was writing every single day. I guess being busy just fucked up my flow and now I'm struggling to get it back. But I WILL get it back. Especially because I still want to write. I still think about my stories and where I can take them and all of that. So, I’m trying.

On another note, since Mibba’s inactivity is such a big deal, I thought of a super simple way to bring new people to the site. Links. Yeah, I know. Fucking groundbreaking idea. But, really, even though it’s so simple it hurts, it’s exactly what everyone should be doing.

I know you guys have accounts on websites other than Mibba. Y’all probably have Facebook and Twitter and Tumblr maybe even a real blog. So why wouldn’t you post about Mibba on there? Exactly. There’s no reason you shouldn’t!

So, whatever social networking platform you’re using just post a link to Mibba and a brief description of the site as well. And, if you’re like me and don’t want people you personally know to read your work, just make a link to Mibba.com. You don’t have to link it to your profile or stories or even mention your username. Just www.mibba.com.

I posted a link on my Tumblr and it got a few notes. And I know there are a bunch of writers on Tumblr that would definitely be interested in this site. And tbh, I don’t think many people know this site even exists. I mean, if I didn’t join Mibba 5 years ago, there’s no way I’d be on it now because I’ve never seen mention of it elsewhere on the internet.

If you care about Mibba and wish to see it restored to its former glory, then do this simple thing. Post a freakin link.
March 31st, 2015 at 11:41pm