New Story

I went ahead and made a story page for my Camp NaNo story, Just incase some of you want to read it. I'm going to be posting it unedited, so if you're going to give it con/crit, I'd prefer that it just be on the storyline so far itself, rather than the mistakes in spelling and grammer. I know they're there, I just don't want to edit it just yet, especially as it's going to be my first of about four drafts.

So, If you're interested the link is: Here.

Currently, my word count is 2368, Which for the first day seems pretty good. I'm shooting for the major 50,000 word mark so I've got a long way to go, but I think I'll make it. Even if I loose the internet I'll keep writing it.

I just checked my bank account to see if my boss paid me, again nothing, so I suppose I will be loosing the net, but on the plus side, my child support came in. All ten dollars of it...
I should be happy about that but I'm really not. Not at all. It's supposed to be $132 a month, not $10. I could have really used that to put on some of the bills (since her food's sorted, thanks to my mother.)

It's my daughters last day of school tomorrow, and then we are off on Friday to the Easter Show. They have this massive toy crane thingy with prizes. My boyfriend is gonna get strapped into that and my daughter will get to control him, which will be pretty awesome. I'll try and get some pictures for you guys and post them (if I manage to sort out this internet thingy).

Anyway, I'm pretty proud of myself for finally figuring out these story layout maker thingys. Now I can make layouts of my own, which is awesome. No more begging for layouts from you talented people, I can make my own, semi okay, layouts.

So yeah, Im watching Spongebob at the moment. But I'll upload some of what I have so far for my NaNo story soon.
April 1st, 2015 at 01:12pm