In Case You Forgot How Punk I Am

Aliya played with makeup today.

After being away from home for over 24 hours (and I will share my adventures in another blog) I was doing nothing today. Since I was just relaxing, I thought it’d be fun to try some shit out.

So you remember how I told you Hayley Williams did this lil’ beauty and music show called KISS OFF, right? The first episode has aired and in the first episode, she and Brian O’ Connor (aka her good friend and the genius who always does her makeup/hair) were doing a look inspired by the 80’s move Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains. It’s a movie that’s about three girls who start a punk band and the main character had this cool look. Hayley and Brian recreated it and made the bae look fucking badass and beautiful.

Image

look at her i’m not worthy

I decided to do it because of how awesome it looks. It ended up turning out really cool and I’m so proud of myself for nailing it.

Image

See how punk I am.

Other people have done it and Brian told people to tag him when they post their pictures on Twitter. I did and he favorited my tweet which made me happy. I don’t know if Hayley has seen it, but hopefully she did!

But yeah, I’m punk af and I wanna stay like this forever. I think I’ll do this when I go out somewhere one day. It’d be cool for a concert or a rave. Or even Disneyland.

Good thing I kept the colorful makeup I bought from Hot Topic way back in 7th grade. I knew it’d be put to use again one day. :D

Deuces.
April 2nd, 2015 at 04:13am