2014 vs 2015

As almost all of you know, this month Mibba is doing *~~*prompts*~~*. Which is quite awesome because you don't have to think about what to write, they've already told you! I find it very helpful. Especially in regards to keeping active.

Anyway, I know this was yesterday's prompt but I was in a horrible mood yesterday and didn't want to do anything so I didn't post. I'm doing it today so it's all okay. I couldn't pick just one picture for each year so I made collages lol

T H E N (2014)

Image


N O W (2015)

Image


The biggest change has been my hair. It's grown so much in the last year. I can't even begin to describe how happy that makes me. However, I don't like my current hairstyle or the color but w/e at least it's long.

In 2014 I was a Sophomore in college majoring in Visual Communications (after switching from Elementary Education). I was so fucking unhappy at school and with my major. It's not what I wanted to be doing. At all. So, I dropped out. Hoping to pursue Interior Decorating or Design.

Today, I'm still not in school. I don't have my license or a job. It sucks, but I don't regret dropping out of school. Especially since I know I will get back on track and pursue something I have a passion for. Plus, my boyfriend, who lives in Maryland, started going to the Art Institute in Pittsburgh and luckily, I live 15 minutes from Pittsburgh. 2013-2014 I would only get to see him once a month or once every 2 months. Now I see him every week and that is the best thing that's happened to me this year. I love him so much and we have hopes of getting married.

I also got an iPhone 6 in November so that was gr8.

And that's pretty much all that's changed.
April 3rd, 2015 at 12:20am