Your All I Need

[THIS IS NOT ABOUT SEX. NOTHING PERVERTED IS INTENDED.]

I just want to see my reflection in your eyes.
I don't know how I'm gonna go on much longer, knowing that Its impossible.
Everything I want. The only god damn thing I want in this fucking world. Its unreachable.
I cant touch it. I cant feel it.

To feel you. Oh, how badly I want that.
Almost as badly as I wish I could just see you. Breathing. In and out. Breathing in front of me. So I know you exist. Your not just something I have made up.

Your real. I know. But sometimes Its hard to believe when all I have is my memory to depend on with some pictures.
I need you with me.
Even if its just for a second...millisecond. Even if I just catch a glimpse of you, it would be all I need to be happy.

Its pathetic that's all I need, but its true. I'm not going to lie. I'm sick of wishing I knew, or imagining what its like to feel your skin. Your fingers. Your arms. Your lips. Anything, and everything.

I'll take all of you. No matter how you come, old and be shuffled, or now. As long as you come I will accept you with open arms and a shaky heart.

You don't know. I know you don't. Its quiet obvious that you don't.Don't know I exist. How strong these feelings are. How badly I wish to be with you. To see every move, every face, hear your every word weather it be uttered or yelled, to hear your breathing. To see you. To see you looking back at me. Only me. I dont know what I would do if you would disappear. Or when death takes you I hope that Im gone as well, because I dont think I can make it without knowing you exist somewhere.

I need to have that battering feeling in my stomach, a permanent roller coaster.

You would be my everything. I wouldn't need anything else if I only had you.
October 7th, 2007 at 11:19am