Never Give Up - (7) Develop New Markets

Never Give Up
- (7) Develop New Markets

Hello everyone,welcome back, this is Judy Feng Liu.
Today, let’s talk about developing new markets.
You want to open one or two new markets after you have been doing well in your local market and you couldn’t get more from it.
So, you might analyze the markets in the other cities near your city. And then you open your branch office in one of the analyzed cities. But after several months, things are not going well, and you have been losing your money.
At this point, you might want to give up; you might think that you are not as good as you thought; you might think you can only run a small company and could not run a big one; you might think you could not develop your business.
Do not think this way! You can be sad and you can be upset. But do not give up. In this case, you should calm yourself down and think why the things in your new company haven’t been going well.
Make a list of the reasons which caused this setback. And then solve them. Remember, every problem can be solved; every setback can be conquered.
Trust yourself, you can do it, you can fix it! I trust you can do it, because I run a company too, and I have met the same problem, and I have been telling me every day: I am the best, I can do it. I will never, ever give up.
Tell yourself the same in a mirror every day, and see what will happen!
Okay then, thank you for listening, welcome to contact me if you want to say something to me. I would like to listen to your stories.
See you next time, my dear friends. Have a good day!
April 4th, 2015 at 06:53am