Aw Man, Right in the Feels || "Long Live"

Hey guys! How are you today? I’m pretty good, because of this blog post. I’m reviewing another story that placed well in my contest.

As you might remember, a couple months ago I hosted a contest, fueled by an idea JamieAllOver came up with, which was called “A Total Feels Overload.” The idea was to “hit me with your best shot” in the feels department. And let me tell you, all of the stories were just fantastic. You can click the link above if you want to check out the stories all the wonderful contestants wrote. And let me tell you, I had trouble picking the winners.

Now, ashisverymuchonfire entered her whirl wind of a story Long Live.

This story is for all you Kellic lovers. It follows Vic as he develops and realizes he has a crush on Kellin. He’s convinced that this crush will go away with time. Absolutely will not believe otherwise.

Except for the fact that he falls harder for the raven-haired man. And for the most part, it seems unreciprocated.

Then, at an impromptu dance party, Kellin kisses Vic. It’s all the long-haired man wanted, and now that it has finally happened, he’s more than ecstatic. Something may finally come from this stupid crush of Vic’s.

But it doesn’t. Kellin, a while later, asks that the whole kissing situation be swept under the carpet like it never happened.

Fast-forward two or so years, and The World Tour kicks off. And Vic finds himself falling for Kellin. Again.

I don’t want to spoil the story for any of you who want to read the story. But I will go on to state that from this point on, it becomes that whole feels overload that I was looking for.

Ash did such a great job on this story. By the time I reached the end, I was ready for an ending that she did not write. It was heartbreaking, and relatable, and everything that I wanted in a story that messed with my feels. So very happy congratulations to her, she did such a wonderful job on it. Please go read the story and give her some love because she really does deserve it.

I hope you all have a great rest of your Saturday.

~Felix
April 4th, 2015 at 03:32pm