Writing Contests + Some Title Help?

Bonjour Mibbians! Image

Now, I'll admit, I'm not a very active member of the Mibba community.
(●´∀`●)
For the longest time I would mostly just post my story, reply to any comments and scidaddle on my way.
The occasional blog post, but nothing too fancy.
Forums are like a foreign jungle to me. Image
But now my story is done, and with this prompt-a-thon and push for activity, I'm trying to be a little more active.

So, bonjour Mibbians. Image

In my attempt to be not a total scrub and lurker, I've created a writing contest! And joined one!

My writing contest is Friends/Enemies/Acquaintances with Benefits Contest.
And I'm really excited to host a contest! Image
I'm hoping that the prizes are okay and everything, I mostly lurked and ripped ideas off of other contests, haha.
It's friends with benefits based, because that is my guilty pleasure, I love those kinds of stories for some reason. And so I am asking Mibba to indulge me. (*≧▽≦)

The deadline is April 30th, but I'm pretty leniant with deadlines so it would be really awesome if any of you wanted to join!
I'll be waiting for you. Image

I actually joined a contest too! It's over now, but it would be cool if you checked out my entry: The Smithers Stamp of Approval

It's sort of a cute rom-com type story, it's just supposed to be filled with ridiculousness and adorableness, so if take tickles your fancy, check it out! Image

Also I need some title help, Mibba!

I may or may not be working on another chaptered story in my mind.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I know the slash-y-ness of Mibba has diminished, but I really want to write it, so I'm going to and post it here for my own self indulgence.
And it would be awesome if you guys help me with a title!
I'm so bad with titles, they are the bane of my existence. (;*△*;)

It's basically about how Guy A has had a ridiculous crush on a girl for about three years, and because she's very cool and awesome and wears high heels, he can't seem to make conversation with her. He notices that she's friends with Guy B, and Guy B is actually a tutor for Econ 101. Guy A is in that class, but he's actually really good at econ, but needs a reason to get close to Guy B to get close to awesome girl so he pretends to be really bad and gets Guy B to tutor him.

Does that make sense?
It's going to just be a fun, cute story. Image
Very light-hearted and rom-com with some slash-y goodness.
It may also be heavily influenced by my major sterek reading lately.

The only problem is I want a cute title to reflect that.
I was trying to think of something cheesy but fun for the tutor thing, and came up with nothing.
Instead I have:

Brozoned
The Art of Getting Laid
Blowjobs for Beginners


That's all I got.
Why do things need titles? Just read it, guys. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Anyway, let me know what you guys think, any suggestions?
Any of those ring your bell? Image (That's not a saying)

And I don't know if I have to say it, but you should all know that I'm open to slash-y or just regular rom-com type story recommendations 101% of the time. (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)

Au revior from Walter and I!
Image
April 4th, 2015 at 04:32pm