I Won?

So this spring break has been so real.

I’m pretty sure almost everyone on here knows that people on Tumblr like to do giveaways. I’ve participated in a few, but have never won any of them but hey it doesn’t hurt to try. Well, a few weeks ago, I saw a giveaway going on for the Parafamily. The user was doing it as a thank you for 1,500 followers.

Image

This was all the stuff they were giving away:

- A top from F21 that looked similar to what Hayley wore for the S/T tour.
- A top from Hot Topic with Hayley on it.
- Jeremy’s shirt from the Paramore Yard Sale (Yes, it has actually been WORN by Jeremy)
- A sports bra that’s similar to Hayley’s Monumentour top.
- Writing the Future canvas design
- DIY studs
- 3 bottles of Manic Panic Amplified hair dye (this is the dye Hayley likes to use) And for the hair dye, the colors are your choice.

AND GUESS WHO ENDED UP WINNING THIS GIVEAWAY.

I was at the beach yesterday and I know I said I was going to share the adventures I’ve had this week, but I promise I’ll make another blog for that later and decided to check my phone and saw I got a message on Tumblr...

Image

I. WON. THE. GIVEAWAY.

I’VE NEVER WON A GIVEAWAY AND JUST KEPT REBLOGGING THIS WONDERING IF I WOULD WIN AND I ACTUALLY DID. I ALMOST SCREAMED WHEN I WAS AT THE BEACH.

HOLY SHIT, ALL THIS COOL STUFF IS GOING TO ME.

I still can’t believe it. I already messaged her my address and told her what hair dye colors I wanted. She’s shipping it next week and SOON THOSE PRIZES WILL BE MINE.

YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT MONUMENTOUR TOP IS NOW MY NEW WORKOUT OUTFIT.

ANDANDAND THAT STRIPED SHIRT. IT’S BEEN WORN BY JEREMY MOTHERFUCKIN DAVIS.

The first thing I’m gonna do with it is

Image

And the studs are going on my leather jacket. And that hair dye. I’ve been thinking of getting my hair done and this is a sign that it must be done. My prayers have been answered.

I was so happy after that. Forreal, I had to pinch myself to make sure I really won and I was in such a good mood. Like I was already pretty happy before that, but then it increased.

Image

And of course, the whole Parafamily was super sweet about it. I got a bunch of messages congratulating me and one person told me I should post pictures after I dye my hair because I’ll look rad. Everyone was so nice and that’s really no surprise from this fanbase.

This is so amazing. I had to share this with you guys. I’ve had so much fun this spring break and it’s really been nothing but good vibes. I love it.

Now I will end this blog with the newest addition to my Hayliver playlist:

FWU - Kehlani



It hella fits Hayliver because those two are such ride or dies for each other. Image
April 5th, 2015 at 05:21am