Enter Sandman // Who Wants to Co-Write?

Seriously, who would like to co-write with me?

I've been thinking of doing a 50's themed story of a Drape/Square love. If you've seen the movie Cry Baby (starring Johnny Depp, Rikki Lake, Amy Locane, Susan Tyrell), then you know what I'm talking about. (Unless there's another Drape/Square love movie out there that I haven't seen yet and if there is PLEASE tell me because I love the 1950's.)

IF you have not seen the movie, I have a few suggestions.
1. Watch the movie. It's Johnny Depp, dude.
2. Watch the movie!
3. WATCH THE MOVIE!!!!!!!

Or look up the synopsis, because we're all a little lazy XD

BACK TO BUSINESS

I would love, love, love, love to co-write with someone who loves the 1950's as much as I do! It's okay if you haven't seen Cry Baby, it's not a necessity to co-write with me. I mean, all I ask is to be as sweet as sugar and give me sweet tea because I'm from Georgia, and sweet tea pulses through my veins. I drink sweet tea all the time. My southerners out there will understand.

I need to stop doing that. BUT my only concern about co-writing with someone is I'm in college part-time and I work Monday-Friday so my writing days will have to be either Saturday or Sunday if that's cool with my future co-writer.

I don't wanna sound desperate but ... SOMEBODY PLEASE CO-WRITE WITH ME
April 6th, 2015 at 06:20am