Tumblr Help?

Well, layout help actually. I know how to use tumblr. A while ago I decided to switch [http://thecosmickitten.tumblr.com]my blog[/url] from blogger/blogspot to tumblr so I could have more flexibility with my layout. The issue is, I feel like that ~kawaii~ look I was going for just isn't ...cutting it anymore? My friend Kriselle has a really lovely blog and so does Arooj. The only problem for me is that I'm neither skilled in coding & graphics, nor do I have the money to invest in designers whose work I'm not 100% pleased with.

Back in the day, Mibba used to be crawling with users that had layout websites. Mibba layouts, HTML layouts, CSS layouts; graphics, request sections, etc. I'm hoping maybe there's at least one person reading this that can help me with professional graphics, or by doing some layout coding, or even both. I'd be forever grateful and give you a permanent spot in the affiliates section for your blog, website, or whatever you wanted really.

So, is there anyone out there that might be able to help me? Ah. I sure hope so! Anyone else reading: leave me a story. "Only one." *Selkies voice*

///please tell me you got the reference.
April 10th, 2015 at 08:06am