Messed Up Love

Okay Here's what happened

I've been in an On/Off relationship with a guy for a year.

We kept breaking up over stupid things.

In March he dumped me cause "I was too depressed"

I hated him for a month. But I still loved him. More than anything.

I was in other relationships over time but none lastes more than a week

About 2 months ago I told one of my bestest mates that I thought I liked him again. She told her boyfriend who was mates with him that and he found out eventually.. 3 weeks later he asked me out. I said yes but I'd kinda started to like someone else. One of my best guy mates. I knew that he used to like me and all this other stuff. But he was going out with this other chick. I was fine with that.. Over the month that me and the 1st guy were going out for I started to like Will more and more. We connected on soo many levels. Music and everything. He always cheered me up.

One weekend Brendan and I had a fight. We nearly broke up but I felt really guilty for liking Will. I told another one of my best mates and that was on the Sunday. By the Wednesday she had told him.

We ended up breaking up. Jess and I still havn't made up.

She blames me for fucking around with Brendan. I was gonna tell him. i was. I just didn't think that it should be through text and it was during the holidays and I was staying at my sisters so i didn't see him.

I blame her for telling him and betraying my trust. I thought I could trust her and that but she's still blaming me and i don't know what to do.

Will knows I like him. He feels the same way. But he still has is girlfriend and doesn't want to break up with her.

I don't know what to do..

I lost a boyfriend, a best mate. and now a guy i love is already tied up.

If you guys can help it would be really appriciated.

i just need some guidence. If anyones been in the sittuation before and has some advice. Please share it?
October 7th, 2007 at 12:49pm