Cute Guy Characters and Girl Characters Part 9

Hello lovely people. Slight change to this post, there is only really one leading person in this book. And as weird as I am about leading roles, I figured I would have all her friends involved, which later in books, they all become leads in some shape or form.

I can't tell any of you when I started reading these books. I've stopped and started so much, it's like driving stick (which I use to know how to do, but completely forgotten how.)

This month book series is House of Night, by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast. They are a mother, daughter writing team. The books are great.

Zoey Redbird, is your average teenager girl one day, then the next she gets marked. Which in all cases if some of you haven't read the books before, the first book is called Marked. Ironic I know, but hey, if that is what is going to happen, why not use it as a tittle of a book?

So Zoey gets marked and has to start going to the House of Night school, for young turned fledgling's. Many that make the change, don't all live through the four years of school. They will die any time from when they get to the school and at the end. It's always a "who going to die this semester?" sort of question.

Zoey, is blessed with the five elements of nature. Air, fire, earth, water and spirit. No one before has had those sort of powers. So it's up to her and her friends, who also are blessed with the elements to stop everything from going to hell. Some where in the book, her and her friends get called the Nerd Herd and it just adapted to them in some shape or form.

Everyone, I give you Zoey Redbird. Remember, this picture may not be spot on.

Image

Stevie-Rae is Zoey best friend and roommate, if it wasn't for these two friendship, who knows what would had happened. Through thick and thin, through the books, they always have one another backs. Stavie-Rea, also has the power of earth.

Everyone, I give you Stevie-Rae. Remember, this picture may not be spot on.

Image

Shaunne is the chocolate mix to the Nerd Herd, she is quick to defend her friends and loves shoes and shopping. If dating guys was a sport, her and her twin Erin would be champs. And even if her and Erin aren't related by blood, they are one of a kind and have one mind. Shaunne also has the power of fire.

Everyone, I give you Shaunne. Remember, this picture may not be spot on.

Image

Erin, is the twin to Shaunne, even if they aren't really related. They get along great and they love shopping and boys. Erin will tell you what's on her mind and she will defend her friends, no matter if its against homework or the forces of evil. Erin also has the power of water.

Everyone, I give you Erin. Remember this picture may not be spot on.

Image

Damien, is the only boy in the element group. But he is not the only boy in the Nerd Herd, Do you think he cares? Nope, cause he likes the eye candy. Yes he is gay and no, there is nothing wrong with having a gay friend. Damien, comes from a family don't care that he was marked, they just don't like that he is gay. Damien, has the element of wind on his side.

Everyone, I give you Damien. Remember this picture may not be spot on. Also, this guy doesn't have any of the marks, because I didn't like any of those with the marks.

Image

Erik is Zoey sort of boyfriend. He is her fledgling boyfriend, but he isn't the only boyfriend she has. Erik, want's Zoey to pick him. But can he make her love him? Erik is the cool guy, that looks like Superman. He his smooth with the portray and every girl swoons. Can you believe he dated a b with an itch? Erik also, doesn't have any element gifts.

Everyone, I give you Erik. Remember this picture may not be spot on.

Image

Aphrodite, is the b with an itch. She sees the future of bad events. She doesn't always tell what she sees and keeps it to her self. But is it her true choice. She doesn't care for Zoey or any of her friends. She is actually the one that starts calling Zoe and her friends the Nerd Herd.

Everyone, I give you Aphrodite. Remember this picture may not be spot on.

Image

Okay, one more person for the road. I give you Heath who is Zoey human boyfriend. They had dated since way back in the day. Heath is every girl dream. But some where in high school, he turns to drinking and drugs. He loves Zoey, even though he doesn't always remember, it hurts her when she sees him being the person she never knew.

Everyone, I give you Heath. Remember this picture may not be spot on.

Image

Hope you enjoyed.

Ps. Check out Underestimate Me by. Lady Nikki Nightmare and Alex Moore.
April 13th, 2015 at 09:45pm