Filled With Syn Readers!

Hey frans!
I finally got my writing mojo back! I'm so happy to announce that I've picked up my Syn Gates story, Filled With Syn, once more. The story left off at the sixteenth chapter back when I was still keeping it active. I plan to work on it regularly and update it at least once a week if not more.

I just feel like Jamie and Brian's characters in the story are compelling me to write which seems to be working. I finally have some inspiration and it's a great feeling. I made a new banner and layout for the story and should be updating it tomorrow with chapter seventeen. I have quite a few subscribers on the story and hope that people still want to read it after all this time.

I'm not sure how many months it's been since I've posted an update for it but I know it's been quite some time. I'd thought about just scrapping the story several times because I was going in a different writing direction but with this story, something told me to keep it. It's always been special to me in a way. A story that I truly enjoyed writing. I'm prattling on now but yeah. If you use to follow the story or if you've never read it yet, feel free to give it a look see. It's a fun story that I'm sure you'd enjoy. The link to it is below.

Clicky
April 14th, 2015 at 07:35am