Television Shows

Have you ever just watch a show and want to scream? Well, I just watched the most recent episode of Bates Motel which is like one of my favorite shows that my mom and I watch together. I swear that show makes me want to pull my hair out. It always ends right when the episode gets super interesting. I know it's called a cliffhanger to get us to continue to watch the show, but I just want to know what will happen between Norma and Caleb.

I really hope things will get better between them because deep down I'm an optimist. Plus, I want to learn more about their history. I think that they really did care about each other and Norma lied about how some of it went down. I'm still unsure about Caleb. I kind of like him, but I kind of don't at the same time. I lean more towards like because he seemed to be genuinely remorseful about what he did.

Norman is really going crazy, and it was kind of expected. It was kind of funny when he was acting like Norma, but then it wasn't. It really showed how much he was losing it. I just love that Dylan is there to take care of him. Then again I just love Dylan.

Romero is a badass, and he is one of my top favorite characters of all time. He really cares about the town more than the money most of the time. Simple as that.

Anyways, I'm starting up some of my stories again. I'm going to continue my Pushing Daisies fanfic, The Pie Hole. I have to fix my notes on it, but I plan on finishing that. I say check it out. I think it's a great story, but then again I'm vain enough to be Captain Charles Vane. Ignore the stupid Black Sails pun...
April 14th, 2015 at 04:29pm