Adventure

So, it's been awhile since I've written anything outside of work. I finally started writing the other night, and it felt good.
The reason I haven't been writing is because life really beat me down, and this is going to be me trying to get sympathy, because I don't want it. But, I was laid off from my job a few weeks ago and I have until the end of May until I'm unemployed.
Granted, I felt bad for myself for a few days but then I started thinking about what I could do now. And really, I can do anything.
So, I decided I'm going to change my life. I mean, really change.
I'm going on an adventure and I'm going to look for a job in California.
I orginally had vacation plans to visit my dad and family, ironically the day after my official last day at work, and instead of returning home I am going to cancel my return ticket and extend my stay. Luckily, my dad and family are allowing me to stay for as long as I want/need.
I think this is the best time, and maybe only time I will get to uproot my life like this, and I'm terrified but excited. I will get to see my little twin cousins grow up, be there for my step-sisters, and reconnect with my dad.
Change is terrifying, and I'm not usually good with it, but I'm going to try it and hope for the best.
I want to blog about my experience, so I will post a link when I create it and hope all you lovely Mibbians follow my journey.

Have any of you gone on an adventure? I want to hear about it!
April 15th, 2015 at 12:16am