Mibba

Okay, so I've gotten a few messages from people wanting to know when I'm going to update in the last few (weeks, days?). And, to respond, I honestly do not know when I'm going to update anything. I just don't know. It could be tonight, or it could be tomorrow, or then it could be two weeks from now. I just have a lot going on, and I've kind of strayed away from Mibba. And, I'm sorry that I have.

It's not that I cannot focus on my writing; I've planned the next few chapters for most of my stories (including new ones). It's just that once I get everything planned and then log onto my laptop, I get cluttered. I doubt my writing, think that it isn't good enough and give up. It's a normal thing that I do, especially when I'm down in my personal life.

The past few days have been hectic. I go from feeling down and depressed to feeling up and happy to feeling down and depressed once again. I honestly don't know what's going on with my whole system, I just don't know. I know that things in life have been getting to me, and I try to focus on escaping again. But as soon as I do escape into my writing, something else pops up and reminds me that my real life is going to hell in a hand basket.

So, hopefully soon I'll be able to update. I'm even going to try to go write, right now.
April 17th, 2015 at 12:03am