I Have No Idea What to Do

After I buy the textbooks I need for this summer, I'll have $63 in my bank account. $63. How the hell am I supposed to live off of $63 this summer? I started out the semester with almost two grand. Granted, I did spend some of it on not-so-important things, but after being accepted in the nursing program here (yay!) I've had to drop about $400-$500 on things like a stethoscope kit ($100 for a stethoscope, forceps, scissors I think(?), and pen with a light. Come on.), a drug/background test ($86.75. The people getting checked to work for the school here got theirs for free.), a uniform, and $57 just to hold my place in the program. I've still got to get my uniform (which hasn't come in yet) and my labcoat embroidered and that's gonna cost more money.

I've already applied for one job and I'm applying for another today, but my options are limited since I don't have a car and I'd have to walk to work. The one I'm applying for today is a fifteen minute walk away from campus.

I was really hoping my bank account would look a little fatter, since I'll have to take out loans to pay for school this summer. But fingers crossed I'll get the summer RA position so I won't have to pay for room and board. Speaking of that, there's like a four to five day gap between my last final and when my mini-May class starts expect me to move out and then move back in, just so they can put me in a different room. Like no??? I live two and a half hours away and I don't wanna have to ask my parents to drive all this way just to get some of my stuff. But where do I put it? I have so much to deal with and I can't handle it, it's stressing me out so much. But I don't have time to go to the counseling center, since I'm dealing with said shit and finals are right around the corner.

*throws hands in the air*
April 17th, 2015 at 09:52pm