"A Demon, Angel, and Vampire Kidnapped Me. Great." Story Update

Alright,

So I thought I would address this story as it is probably the most popular out of all the writing that I have actually submitted here.

To begin with, I started writing up this story when I was in high school during my Quizilla days. You know, where everyone would submit stories and junk? No? Just me? Anyways, because I started off writing it on there, the format is INCREDIBLY wonky and strange. I cringe looking back at how I wrote it and things I thought were super funny - because they aren't to me now.

I've received a lot of comments and questions regarding that story asking since I'm back now (woohoo) will I be continuing it. The honest answer is that I don't know if I want to anymore. The concept was in my mind for so long that I loved it at first but now I'm a little weary as to where to actually go with it. This story brings me huge writers block so I'll have to weigh my pro's and con's.

I have go back through it because there are a TON of edits that I want to do with that story, but to give an answer to everyone asking: I will definitely give it another shot and try to pull something together. But if I don't feel like it's working out for me, I may just delete the story entirely. Maybe even start from scratch?

As for right now, I'm going to try and pick it back up and see if I can get back in the swing of things. Thanks for reading - I really mean that. These are silly stories in my head that I get to share with others and I always appreciate the comments/feedback you give.

:)
April 17th, 2015 at 11:33pm