Mibba Back in 2011-2012 and Early 2013

Sometimes I miss the friendships I had on Mibba. I was one of those people who use to use Mibba religiously, and had a huge selection of friends who I spoke to on a daily basis. Ive been inactive from Mibba for nearly two years now, and today when my life has come to a place where I can't find or trust many people I can confide in, I'm beginning to miss my Mibba friendships. Silly really, because its weird how I could trust people from around the world more than people who were part of my world. I really thought I could keep away from Mibba for the remainder of my life, but being inactive this long makes me think of all the people I once knew and how they must be now. I know my life has changed completely since I signed on in 2011. I was 19 back then and in my last year of college. Since then I've gone ahead and finished college, finished university, finished Montessori practise and am now working as a teacher in a town that full of financially stable people who can afford to send their child to a £900 a month school. I am about to celebrate my 23rd birthday and have grown up the extent that the government doesn't mind cutting back my salary by deducting £60 every month for taxes.

I was Sie on here by the way, if any of you 'old' Mibba folks remember me. How have you guys been? I hope life has been treating you right
April 18th, 2015 at 10:35pm