Mindless Ramblings {Life Blog Number One}

I have a lot of my mind, so I figured I'd discuss it with Mibba at 2 AM.

First and foremost, I'm waiting on my new town in the sims to download. It's pretty rad actually, I bought the expansion that comes with like, 2 new worlds or something like that in it. Which is great. I mean its also terrible because to even get my game to run, I had to take all of my CC (Custom Content) off of it, but it's pretty hella other than that.

A kind of side note to that, I've seen a lot of people posting Sims 3 blogs here, (assuming anyone's actually reading THIS blog) would anyone actually read those if I posted them?

Secondly, I went to this place called Munchies 420 tonight for dinner, and HOLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I ordered something called the Fat Sandy:

Image

that's not my photo, but that IS a Fat Sandy, and it's the most ridiculous sandwich I've ever eaten. I didn't eat it all because it was literally a foot long.

Also, in case you're interested, Munchies was on Man Vs Food, and the Fat Sandy has 2 burgers, a chicken finger, mac n cheese, mozzarella sticks, french fries, and onion rings on it. It's literally diabetes on bread.

My final note is, on the drive down to Munchies(it's nearly an hour away from where I live), we were jammin' to this dude's cover of Childish Gambino's 3005, and he's perfect. I mean, I don't understand why he "bleeped" out the n word seeing as how he just said "fuck", but his voice is like velvet. *hearty eye emoji*
April 19th, 2015 at 08:26am