4.19.15 8:27am

Let me just run through this 6ix with my woes as I tally up the amount of days I've gone without proper sleep. 6,952 days. No. I'm actually lying. I haven't been able to keep track. I'm finishing my freshman year of college and it's been happening since before I started high school so I guess 6,000 something days may not be so far off.
I've been thinking, the only reason I'm making such a big deal about my sickness now is because now that I'm almost an adult, these things are actually getting in the way of my life. My bipolar disorder makes me not realize that once I open my eyes to see my overfilled plate, it's going to hit me hard and it's going to motivate a manic depression. It's really fucking hard. It's happened to me twice this year already. Now I'm finishing up my first year of college with shitty grades and impulse-therapy credit card debt. My MPS makes it hard for me to actually make friends without totally freaking the fuck out and either begin to transition or talking to myself.
I wonder if there are others like me that I know about, you know. How many people do I know that have absolutely no clue whatsoever what I go through?

Answer: 90% of everyone
April 19th, 2015 at 02:27pm