Long Time No See, Mibba.

I haven't made a blog since Mibbaween 2013. Oops… Though to be honest, I never really posted a lot of blogs anyways. I have been really inactive on here for the past few years, and I'm still not really into the groove again. So, hi. Nice to see you all again. I missed you.

So anywho, for the past two days I've been trying to figure out some nice things I've done. And I honestly can't think of a single action that I've done that would be considered nice, or like out of the ordinary nice. You know? Like nothing significant to me at least. I haven't given money to a good cause, I haven't volunteered anywhere. I haven't done anything worth actual notice. The most I've done in the past week is pay for my friends movie tickets and their food. Which isn't much.

But in my defense, I haven't done anything down right awful to people either. So, I don't know. Maybe I should start being nicer? I dunno.

So, what have I done? Absolutely nothing, but I'm gonna change that. I just have to figure out how first.

Questions:
How are you? What did you do today?
What are some nice things that you've done?
What do you consider nice actions?
Has anyone been nice to you lately? Or did something nice for you?
April 20th, 2015 at 02:38am